Dallas RoadCommunity Primary School
- The children in Year 4 will be doing PE on Thursday in the Spring Term.
- It is important that the children wear suitable clothing for PE for their own safety and comfort.
- For gym and dance, children need blue or black shorts and a T-shirt.
- For games, they can wear blue or black shorts, a T-shirt and pumps or trainers. During colder weather, the children may also need tracksuit bottoms or similar and a blue sweatshirt.
- Long hair must be tied back, so your child may need to bring in a hair bobble.
- Please ensure that all P.E. kit and any clothing is clearly named.
- The children can keep it at school in a bag. When required, this can go home for washing.
- If you have any spare kit, we are always grateful for donations.