We aim to provide the best possible education for all children at Dallas Road. The ethos of our school clearly reflects our commitment to including, respecting and supporting all members of our school community whatever their cultural background, belief, gender, race or disability.
- do our best to ensure that all are treated fairly and with respect;
- make sure the school is safe, secure and stimulating for everyone;
- recognise that people have different needs, and we understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same;
- recognise that for some extra support is needed to help them to achieve and be successful;
- strive to make sure that people from different groups are consulted and involved in our decisions, for example through talking with pupils and parents and carers, and through our School Council.
- there are clear procedures for dealing with prejudice-related bullying and incidents.