The Governors have adopted a school uniform that is both reasonably priced and practical:
|Sweatshirts or Cardigan with school logo||Navy Blue|
|Trousers, skirts or shorts||Grey, Black or Navy|
|Polo shirt, short or long sleeved shirt/blouse||White or Blue|
|Summer School Dress||Blue|
|Footwear||Flat black shoes or black trainers|
School uniform and bags with the school logo on are available from the Uniform & Leisurewear Company Ltd on Common Garden street in Lancaster.
Fair Trade options are also available through Koolskools. See the link at the bottom of the page.
Items such as sports clothing or fashion clothing are not allowed.
Indoor kit - t-shirt in your child's house colours - Castle - Yellow, Priory - Red, Ashton - Green, Lune - Blue
- black/navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- bare feet
Outdoor kit - t-shirt in your child's house colours Castle - Yellow, Priory - Red, Ashton - Green, Lune - Blue
- black/navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottom
- trainers/pumps (but not trainers that have been worn as school shoes)
- black/navy jumper, hoody (school ones are available to purchase) or tracksuit top
Swimming - Boys - trunks or tight, short shorts
- Girls - one piece swimming costume (A bikini/ holiday wear is not appropriate)
- Swimming hats (school ones available to purchase from the office) for anyone whose hair goes in the eyes when wet
- Goggles (if permission slip completed - see class teacher or office)
NB: No jewellery except simple stud earrings may be worn. There may be religious exceptions to this rule - please discuss this with us if this affects your child.