The Governors have adopted a school uniform that is both reasonably priced and practical:
|Navy Sweatshirts or Cardigan with (school logo optional)||Navy Blue|
|Trousers, skirts or shorts||Grey, Black or Navy|
|Polo shirt, short or long sleeved shirt/blouse||White or Blue|
|Summer School Dress||Blue|
|Footwear||Flat black shoes or black trainers|
School uniform and bags with the school logo on are available from the Uniform & Leisurewear Company Ltd on Common Garden street in Lancaster.
Items such as sports clothing or fashion clothing are not allowed.
Indoor kit - t-shirt in your child's house colours - Castle - Yellow, Priory - Red, Ashton - Green, Lune - Blue
- black/navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- bare feet
Outdoor kit - t-shirt in your child's house colours Castle - Yellow, Priory - Red, Ashton - Green, Lune - Blue
- black/navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottom
- trainers/pumps (but not trainers that have been worn as school shoes)
- black/navy jumper, hoody (school ones are available to purchase) or tracksuit top
Swimming - Boys - trunks or tight, short shorts
- Girls - one piece swimming costume (A bikini/ holiday wear is not appropriate)
- Swimming hats (school ones available to purchase from the office) for anyone whose hair goes in the eyes when wet
- Goggles (if permission slip completed - see class teacher or office)
NB: No jewellery except simple stud earrings may be worn. There may be religious exceptions to this rule - please discuss this with us if this affects your child.